Since the inception of our program services in 2006, Circle of Life has served more than 600 infants, children, adolescents and families through our Perinatal, Neonatal and Pediatric Palliative Care and End-of-Life Programs including bereavement support.
Services to families include:
- Assistance in communicating effectively with the health care team
- Education about potential problems and long-term needs
- Help in setting goals of care Coordination and communication with multiple providers
- Guidance with difficult decisions including long term care and/or end-of-life options
- Referral to community resources
- Assistance with spiritual and cultural traditions, rituals and ceremonies
- Home visits
To request a free copy of our Circle of Life video explaining our services to children and their families please call our office at 908-353-5061.
Bereavement Support Progam
- Circle of Life professional bereavement counselors provide grief counseliing and support to families, including children, to meet individual family needs.