Healthcare Professional Services Since the inception of our program services in 2006, Circle of Life has served more than 600 infants, children, adolescents and families through our Perinatal, Neonatal and Pediatric Palliative Care and End-of-Life Programs including bereavement support.
Services to Healtcare Professionals include:
To request a free copy of our Circle of Life video explaining our services to children and their families please call our office at 908-353-5061.
- Prenatal consultation services
- Prenatal end-of-life and/or palliative care options
- Newborn palliative care options, including pain and symptom management
- Planning and facilitation of family meetings and shared decision making between physician and families
- Support for difficult decisions such as DNR withdrawal of life-sustaining therapies, etc.
- Anticipatory guidance, grief counseling and support for healthcare providers
- Educational opportunities for staff (i.e. grand rounds, presentations, workshops, accredited seminars)